A Year In Review
January 17, 2022
As we close out 2021, our team would like to share some of the most memorable moments and milestones from this past year. We are thankful to you for your support over the years, which has helped to sustain our operations and has made these opportunities possible.
Our top picks from 2021
1. The launch of our Connected Insider subscription. After the funding for health promotion centres came to an end in Ontario in 2018, our team was fortunate to receive support from the Helderleigh Foundation. Though this support was felt in numerous areas, one major service we were able to launch with their financial backing was our Connected Insider subscription service. This new service will allow us to better sustain our operations into the future.
2. The launch of our partnership with the Ellyn Satter Institute. This year we were excited to host a webinar with Ellyn Satter herself! Our team is excited to continue to support you in this specialized area of practice and will provide more details soon on what’s in store for 2022.
3. The launch of the newly revised Feeding Your Baby and Healthy Eating for a Healthy Baby resources. Our team was happy to see the positive response to the release of these newly updated resources. If you haven’t yet accessed these resources, you can check them out here.
4. The launch of our channel training course Manage with Motivation. This last year, we were excited to see the interest garnered around developing skills in the area of motivational interviewing. If you missed the last intake and would like to register for the next round, further details can be found here.
5. Our most popular webinar of all time! This last year we were excited to host three registered dietitians, Jessica Oickle, Joby Quiambao, and Melissa Payne, who shared their experience working with Indigenous communities in Canada. If you missed this live webinar or would like to rewatch it, click here.
Interested in learning more about what we have been up to? Check out our impact report!
Our team is looking forward to another successful year in 2022! If there is a topic or idea that you think we should include in our future programming, please connect with us through the contact us page.