Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2015: Measuring Performance, Taking Stock, Inspiring Action
Date: Oct 26, 2015 @ 08:00AM - Oct 27, 2015 @ 05:00PM
Location: Hilton Toronto
The Nutrition Resource Centre is pleased to partner with The Conference Board of Canada for the Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2015: Measuring Performance, Taking Stock, Inspiring Action on October 26-27, 2015 in Toronto. As a valued client, we are pleased to offer you a reduced rate of $795 to register for this event—that’s $400 in savings.
The Summit will focus on five recurring themes: industry prosperity, healthy food, food safety, food security, and environmental sustainability. These themes will be reflected throughout the agenda and will be a main focus in the launch of the 1st National Annual Report Card on Food.
Hear new research findings first hand, contribute to future Centre for Food in Canada initiatives, such as the development of a Provincial Report Card on Food, and build your network of food connections.
The full agenda is available on the Conference Board’s website. Speakers include:
- Dr. Brian Cook, Health Research Specialist, Toronto Food Strategy, Toronto Public Health
- Evan Fraser, Professor, Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Global Food Security, University of Guelph
- Dr. Hasan Hutchinson, Director General, Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion, Health Canada
- Rebecca LeHeup, Executive Director, Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance
- Dr. Jean-Charles Le Vallée, Senior Research Associate, Centre for Food, The Conference Board of Canada
- Ruth Salmon, Executive Director, Canadian Aquaculture Industry Alliance
- Tom Sherbrek, Director, Business Continuity, Loss Prevention, Walmart Canada
- Ryan Smolkin, Founder, Smoke’s Poutinerie
- Brian Sterling, President and Chief Executive Officer, Safe Food Canada-The Learning Partnership
This is a valuable opportunity to network with producers, regulators, processors, retailers, government officials, associations, academics, advocates, experts, and non-profit organizations at the Summit.
To register at the discounted rate of $795, use Rebate Code PRM11 with the Conference Board’s online registration system. If you have any questions about registration or the agenda, please contact Emily Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-526-3090 ext. 393.