Feeding Children – Success is in the Details
About this training program
This new program called Feeding Children – Success is in the Details will teach you how to help your clients apply the Satter Division of Responsibility in Feeding (sDOR). Expert Ellyn Satter Institute (ESI) faculty members will walk you through how to set parents and caregivers on a path to success and avoid common pitfalls. You will work on case studies and interact with your instructors and fellow participants to explore the intricacies involved in application of the Satter Division of Responsibility in Feeding (sDOR).
What you will learn from this training
- The value of assessing parents’ adherence to the Satter Division of Responsibility in Feeding using the sDOR 2-6 year tool
- Five principles to help parents take leadership with feeding, including strategies for offering unfamiliar, less nutritious and challenging foods
- How to address feeding challenges such as picky eating and weight diverence, and how to manage forbidden foods
What you’ll get
A carefully curated mix of informative, engaging, and interactive expert content including:
- 10 – 12 hours of instruction, self-directed learning and application
- New, recorded presentations and video simulations by ESI instructors to watch, pause, and replay
- Virtual live instruction with ESI instructors
- Small group virtual discussion to review concepts and case studies
- Digital copies of two popular Feeding with Love and Good Sense booklets
- One-time discount for Ellyn Satter Institute store
- Full year access to the course
- BONUS live Q&A session three months later
- Digital workbook
Part 1 – Independent learning through presentations, videos, case scenarios and digital workbook
Part 2 – Two hour virtual live session with ESI faculty member and other participants (May 31 or June 9). Session will be recorded to watch on demand.
Registration open until May 31, 2022
If you cannot attend the live session, not to worry! These sessions will be recorded and made available for a full year!
BONUS follow up live Q&A session – Wednesday September 7, 2022, 11:00 a.m. to noon EST
Regular – $449
See below for more discounts:
- Connected Insiders (log in for discount): $359
- Become a Connected Insider for instant discount (click here to access bundle of ticket + subscription): $419
- Group (3+ ticket) – contact email@example.com
Not sure if this program is right for you? Our Senior Policy and Program Strategist and registered dietitian, Sandy Maxwell, would be happy to connect with you to answer any questions you may have. To connect with Sandy, please call 416-367-2034, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.