Motivating for Behaviour Change
Date: Jun 19 2018, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Timiskaming Health Unit—New Liskeard office
- Increase knowledge and skills facilitating behaviour change in group settings
- Explore adult learning principles and how to enhance behaviour change
- Acquire tips on recruiting and retaining participants.
- Learn strategies to maximize the social support aspect of the group setting to motivate for behaviour change
Who should attend?
- Social Workers
- Diabetes Educators
- Addiction Counselors
- Health Coaches/Educators
- Nurses & Nurse Practioners
- Community group facilitators
- Angela Cuddy, PhD, RD
- Donna Smith, MPH, RD