All the recordings from NC’s 2019 Forum in one bundle for only $60 (total value = $105).
- Can We Eat Our Way to a Healthy and Sustainable Food System? (Cecilia Rocha)
- The Food Industry’s Role in Sustainable Eating & Circular Economy (Cher Mereweather)
- Dietetic Professionals Working for Sustainable Food Systems (Fiona Yeudall & Bridget King)
- Applying Dietetic Expertise and Skill to Land Use Planning in Peel (Emily St. Aubin & Sandra Fitzpatrick)
- Understanding Sustainable Food and Farming in Ontario (Ontario Farmer Panel)
- Food Work at the Intersections Between Health, Equity and Sustainability (Kate Mulligan)
- Promoting Healthy and Sustainable Diets to Our Audiences (Leslie Beck)