All 2017 Nutrition Resource Centre Forum on Nutrition and Mental Health Sessions (17 sessions total) for only $60.00 (total value = $270).
View the full conference agenda here.
The full package bundle includes:
- 3 keynote session recordings (Total value = $60):
- Dr. Laura Lachance — Why Nutrition Matters for Mental Health
- Dr. Karen Davison — Nutrition Strategies to Promote Mental Health Across the Life-Cycle
- Dr. Lynn McIntyre — The Food Insecurity and Mental Health Connection
- All 14 plenary session recordings on a variety of topics, including (Total value = $210):
- Promoting mental health in your dietetic practice
- Promoting food skills (food literacy) and mental health
- The anti-depressant food score
- The link between poverty and mental health
- Diet, dementia and depression
- Various public health approaches surrounding mental health and nutrition
- 3 personal stories about healing through food and nutrition
- And more!!
Total value = $270
You Pay: $60