Trousse de mise en oeuvre de NutriSTEP 2015
Since 2008, NutriSTEP MD has been used as a valid and reliable nutrition risk screening tool to assess eating habits and identify nutrition risk in toddlers (18-35 months) and preschoolers (3-5 years) in various settings.
In order to support public health units and other settings (e.g., primary care, school screening fairs, research, etc.), the Nutrition Resource Centre provided support for the review and updating of the original Trousse de mise en oeuvre de NutriSTEP MD developed in 2008. The toolkit includes background information about: the NutriSTEP MD program; training and support materials; suggested models for NutriSTEP MD implementation; guidelines to assist with scoring and interpreting the NutriSTEP MD nutrition risk screening questionnaires; and, making referrals. There is also promotional information to build a supportive framework for screening. These toolkit components will help users to implement a feasible and sustainable community nutrition screening program for young children.
Trousse de mise en oeuvre de NutriSTEP MD has been refreshed to include:
- New components (e.g., Toddler version of NutriSTEP®, Nutri-eSTEP®)
- New implementation scenarios
- Updated templates for referral mapping
- Updated data collection forms
- Updated training materials
- Updated promotional materials
- New appendix for data management
- Updated resources (How to Build a Healthy Preschooler/Toddler)
Trousse de mise en oeuvre de NutriSTEP MD is also available in English.
April 6, 2018