Nutrition Resource Library
The Nutrition Resource Library is an online repository of evidence-informed resources and tools designed to help health professionals and community organizations find their way through the complex landscape of healthy eating and nutrition.
- Find Nutrition Connections authored resources by typing “Nutrition Connections” in the search box
- Use quotation marks for exact phrases e.g., “student nutrition”
- Use AND to combine keywords e.g., policy and school
- Use an asterisk e.g., child* brings up child, children, childhood
- Use the filters provided below to narrow your search by age, setting, topic or type of resource (don’t forget to click “clear all” to start a new search)
Need help looking for a resource? Suggestions on how we can improve the library or new resources to add? Please email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.